ThermoAnalytics GmbH, a leading provider of thermal and infrared simulation software and services, seeks a highly motivated Key Account Manager to join our team in Munich, Germany.
If you have a strong interest in developing business at existing and new accounts throughout Europe, have experience in developing sales and marketing account strategies, and have success in driving sales by building lasting relationships, we want to hear from you!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Active participation with sales and marketing planning:
- Supports marketing activities by participating in conferences/trade shows and identifying interesting topics for marketing campaigns and materials
- Prepares for and participates in team meetings and team planning
- Assess sales & marketing activities on a regular basis to make improvements/identify new opportunities
- Develops sales and marketing plans for accounts
Drives sales with key accounts and lead follow up:
- Develops account strategy
- Develops relationships to expand TAI’s influence within accounts
- Creates revenue forecasts for accounts
- Meets total territory revenue targets set with management
- Follow-up and travel to visit with existing customers
- Follow-up and coordination of incoming requests by customers and prospects
- Identifies target accounts and finds decision makers
- Supports customers in their buying process
- Develops cost proposals, and works with the Operations and Technical teams to ensure appropriate proposals and statements of work
- Ensures accounts receive the technical support they need
- Collaborates with other sales and marketing team members on accounts when appropriate
- Contributes to accurate revenue forecasts monthly
- Documents and tracks sales activities
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $70,000 – $100,000 EUR starting annual salary, based on knowledge and industry experience. This is a non-commissioned sales position working for a customer-driven company.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS A THERMOANALYTICS KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER.
As a growing CAE software company, this position demands excellent attention to detail, sales skills and product knowledge. In addition, the Key Account Manager has the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales required; background in CAE software sales preferred.
- Coursework in Business Administration and Marketing required; degree in a Scientific Field preferred.
- Experience selling technology to automotive, aeronautics, transportation, electronics or related industry design customers, government or military contractors, preferred.
- Strong Relationship building, collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in the areas of CRM and Microsoft Office, required; HubSpot, a bonus.
- A proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing the deal.
- Ability to speak fluent German, required.
- A willingness and ability to travel internationally (25% – 50%), required.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ThermoAnalytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more about us at thermoanalytics.com.