ThermoAnalytics (TAI) seeks a passionate Inside Sales Representative to join their team in Calumet, Michigan. The Inside Sales Representative is someone who thrives in a proactive, sales cycle environment and will be instrumental in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for new and existing ThermoAnalytics products.
The Inside Sales Representative’s main objective will be to qualify and build relationships with new leads. You must be comfortable making daily calls and emails, generating interest in TAI products, consistently following-up and coordinating this effort with the sales team. The ideal candidate has experience working with sales and identifying customer needs. The candidate will use those skills to position the best TAI solution(s), and add new clients that become customers for life.
Are you a self-motivated, enthusiastic person able to work in a high-tech environment? Do you enjoy talking with people to determine their requirements and capturing such with accuracy and detail? Then our Inside Sales Representative position is perfect for a skillful communicator like you!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
- Engage new sales opportunities through inbound referral leads supported by calls/emails with necessary and appropriate follow-up.
- Understand and define customer needs using tools and information available to assist the customer on the buyer’s journey.
- Nurture leads, establish strong relationships with new customers and identify new sales opportunities.
- Generate interest through research of potential accounts and collaborate with sales team on account development strategies.
- Expand and maintain a prospect database within target market.
- Work with TAI marketing to identify customer needs and build new material to help customers along the buying journey.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. This is a full-time position offering a starting salary of $40,000 annually with little to no travel and a comprehensive package of benefits. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer; no sponsorship is available.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS A THERMOANALYTICS INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
- 2 years previous experience with inside sales, account management, client retention, business development, or customer service desired.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding quotas, a bonus.
- Degree in Business, Finance or Marketing, desired.
- Experience in the automotive, aerospace, architecture, electronics, environmental, manufacturing and/or defense industries, a bonus.
- Strong phone presence and confidence with calling on new prospects to establish and develop strong relationships.
- Proficient with online and web presentation tools.
- Experience working in a high-tech environment (thermal fluid-flow, infrared modeling software), a plus.
- Working knowledge of CRM software (HubSpot), desired; MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), required.
NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE. APPLY ONLINE.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THERMOANALYTICS AT thermoanalytics.com